EUCOR – European campus and Cnous as coordinator of the project “European Student Card” (ESC) project funded by the European Union organized a technical meeting to discuss the uses of the ESC which will be tested on the experimentation territory represented by the European campus.
Following representatives attended the meeting:
- Janosch Nieden, Director of coordination office / Eucor – the European Campus ;
- Jean-Paul ROUMEGAS, Counsellor for international and corporate sponsorship – Cnous ;
- Sabrina PAWLAK, Project Manager International Realations – Cnous ;
- Sylvain CAMMAS, E-payment manager – Cnous ;
- Philippe PORTELLI, Director for Digital Applications – University of Strasbourg ;
- Arnaud GRAUSEM, Software Development Manager – University of Strasbourg ;
- Michèle HUBER, Department manager for business services – University of Strasbourg ;
- Patrick BRISWALTER, Services and management application department – University of Strasbourg ;
- Didier BEHARY, IT department – Crous of Strasbourg ;
- Audrey WIRRMANN, head of international relations office – Crous of Strasbourg ;
- Charlotte TAVERNIER, Mobility Manager at European Campus – University of Strasbourg ;
- Alain ZAMBONI, Services and collaborative applications, research and teaching department – University of Strasbourg ;
- and Sara WILLMANN, Assistant to the General Manager – Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe.