The ECStA board had a meeting on the 8th of November of 2018.
Participants: Sven Engel, DSW ; Stefano Ferrarese, ANDISU, Vice-President ; Jacques Géron, coordinator ; Achim Meyer auf der Heyde, DSW, Vice-President ; Diogo Moreira, IPVC, Secretary General ; Marco Moretti, ANDISU representative ; Paul Moriarty, Vice-President ; François Pradal, Secretary, CNOUS ; Giansalvo Rosana, ESU Padova ; Jean-Paul Roumegas, CNOUS, President
Among the topics and important decisions,
- ECStA will participate in the next French-German Symposium, Strasbourg, 25-29th August 2019, on the European dimension of Student Services. Save the date.
- All ECStA members are invited and will ask the venue of colleagues from all EU countries.
- ECStA will participate in the colloquium on Student housing, Montpellier, Campus Housing on 14-15/05/19: save the date
- ECStA will deepen the discussions with IASAS in order to promote the European vision of student affairs and services.
- ECStA will focus on developing its network
- This meeting also aimed to prepare the next General Assembly of the association to be held in Berlin on 18th-19th December 2018.
ECStA board agrees that the two priorities for 2019-2020 action plan are
The development of the European Student Card
The creation of a European network exchange on Student housing