EUCOR – European campus and Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe as core partner of the project “European Student Card” (ESC) project funded by the European Union organized a technical meeting to discuss the uses of the ESC which will be tested on the experimentation territory represented by the European campus. A presentation of the Izly application and its uses has been made. Participants also discussed the use of library services in the territory of EUCOR – the European campus.
Following representatives attended the meeting:
- Michael POSTERT, General Manager of Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe ;
- Sara WILLMANN, Assistant to the General Manager – Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
- Jean-Paul ROUMEGAS, Counsellor for international and corporate sponsorship – Cnous,
- Sabrina PAWLAK, Project manager – Cnous ;
- Sylvain CAMMAS, E-payment manager – Cnous ;
- Philippe PORTELLI, Director for Digital Applications – University of Strasbourg ;
- Michèle HUBER, department manager for business services – University of Strasbourg ;
- Patrick BRISWALTER, Services and management application department – University of Strasbourg ;
- Didier BEHARY, IT department – Crous of Strasbourg ;
- Audrey WIRRMANN, head of international relations office – Crous of Strasbourg ;
- Charlotte TAVERNIER, Mobility Manager at European Campus – University of Strasbourg ;
- Alain ZAMBONI, Services and collaborative applications, research and teaching department – University de Strasbourg ;
- Axel Maurer, Head of IT administration – KIT ;
- Dieter Ross, Head of Finance & IT – University of Freiburg.