The International Association of Student Affairs and Services, Student Affairs Ireland, the European Council for Student Affairs, and University College Cork are thrilled to welcome you to the 6th IASAS Global Summit on June 15-17, 2022, in Cork, Ireland. The summit will be offered virtually and in person.
This year’s overarching theme is Cultivating Graduate Attributes to Empower and Sustain Educational Development. The summit topics are the following:
- Global goals, local action: enhancing collaboration between Higher Education and learning cities
- Equality: a matter of social justice in Higher Education
- Implementing a sustainable campus
- Higher Education Institutions: changing to achieve the SDGs
- Student activists: startups and spin-offs to achieve SDGs
- Scholarship in Higher Education
- Supporting asylum seekers and refugees
- Nurturing bright futures: cultivating graduate attributes
- Integrating SDGs in Higher Education Policy
- Linking SDG health research to improving lives
- The changing landscape of Higher Education
To learn more about this year’s summit please click here or visit the following website: iasas.global/global-summit-student-affairs-and-services.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org