“Campus of the Future: Sustainable, Social, and Digital”
The 41st French-German Colloquium of Student Services takes place from August 22-26, 2022 at the invitation of the STW in Freiburg.
Copyright Albert-Ludwigs-Universität zu Freiburg
The French-German Colloquium 2022 begins on Monday, 22nd of August 2022 in the afternoon with the arrival of participants and with an informal dinner in the restaurant “Haus zur lieben Hand” – a stylish dining place of the STW Freiburg.
The official programme starts on Tuesday, 23rd of August 2022 at 10.00 am and ends on Friday, 26th of August 2022 at 2.00 pm.
The colloquium is organised as an in-person event and will take place under the applicable Corona conditions that are in force at the time of the conference, presumably in compliance with the so-called 3G rule (geimpft, genesen, gestestet – vaccinated, recovered, tested).
The participation fee will be:
- 500,00 € (incl. conference fee, with accommodation in a student residence hall of the STW Freiburg and all meals) or,
- 400,00 € (incl. conference fee and all meals, but without accommodation in a student residence). Hotel recommendations will be communicated shortly. In this case, we kindly ask you to book your hotel rooms yourself.
German, French, English (simultaneous translation of all proceedings in the conference auditorium)
Topics and panel discussions of the colloquium:
– Current developments in Germany, France and on the international stage
– Experiences from the Covid19 pandemic for campus life and student services
– Sustainability as an overarching theme for the future
– Sustainability in student residence halls
– Sustainability in university catering & dining services
– Sustainability in information and communication with students
– Sustainability in social relations, interaction and inclusion
– Sustainability on the digital campus
Call for Posters & Presentations:
We are still looking for presentations, good practice examples and posters from public student services institutions and/or higher education institutions in other European countries on all of the above topics!
Please get in touch if you would like to present something by sending us a working title, name and position of the presenter(s) and a short description of the content (max. 500 words). Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2022 at the latest!
More information here.