The International Association of Student Affairs and Services (IASAS) and the Korea Student Aid Foundation (KOSAF) are thrilled to invite you to the 7th Global Summit on May 21-25, 2024, in Daegu, South Korea. The summit will be offered virtually and in person.
This year’s theme is Educational Institutions and Student Affairs Driving Sustainable Change. Together, we will explore innovative strategies, practices, contexts and cultures, and collaborative efforts that can lead to sustainable change in education and student affairs. We delve into the challenges, opportunities, and transformative actions necessary to positively influence students, institutions, and society at large. The overarching objectives are:
- Inspire Collaborations
- Explore Sustainable Practices
- Enhance Student Engagement
- Empower Students to become leaders and change agents
- Promote Inclusivity and Diversity
- Encourage Innovation and Technology
- Address Mental Health and Well-being
- Advocate Policy and Advocacy
- Creating Professionalization and Internationalization Opportunities
To learn more details about this year’s outcomes, please click here.
Early registration has begun. The fees are 150€ for effective members, 200€ for observer/non members, and 75€ for those who will join us virtually. The registration fee will cover meals at the summit, campus tours, and cultural excursions.