The EDSSI L2 EU Student eCard Conference & Trainings will take place in Berlin, on June 27-28, 2023
The EDSSI L2 consortium has been working to enrich and enhance the Student Digital Infrastructure with a new student eCard system in Europe. As a result, the consortium is pleased to announce the “EDSSI L2 EU Student eCard Conference & Training” event which will be hosted by Humboldt University of Berlin on June 27th-28th, in Berlin. The 2-day event will be a platform to present and assess the findings of the EDSSI L2 project through engaging presentations, discussions, and training sessions.
On June 27th, training sessions will be organised with the aim of appreciating:
- the overall benefits of the components of the enhanced EDSSI L2 architecture to understand the overall logic of it;
- the application of eSignature building block, its applications in the EWP and potentially in the internal systems of the institutions;
- the operation and application of the EU student eCard platform and its modules to enable HEIs to use the platform or to adjust and/or update the current eCard system of the institution thus making it compatible with the EU student eCard platform.
On June 28th, the conference will take place with the aim of providing information and insights about the role of eCards in student administration, how commercial providers connect to the system, and how to leverage the benefits of the CEF building blocks at the HEI level.
The event invites:
- Mobility, student affairs and client managers (e.g.: IRO, software provider consultant, student service provider officers etc.) associated to a HEI
- Digital Officers of the National Agencies and Ministries
- Technical staff of HEI, software providers or any associated organisation that work with eSignatures, eArchives or eTranslate building blocks
- Technical staff of HEI, software providers or any associated organisation that work with eCards for university students.
Registrations for the conference are now officially open until June 3rd, 2023.
Don’t miss out on the incredible opportunity to gain valuable insights and to enhance your knowledge and expertise into the future of student eCards in Europe. Register now and join us this summer in Berlin.
Day 1 – Training sessions
Training 1: Components of EDSSI and why they matter
Please note that this session has been rescheduled and will be conducted fully online on Friday, June 23rd from 08:30am until 10:30am CEST.
Expected learning outcomes: Participants will appreciate the essence and logic of the new components of the enhanced EDSSI architecture and will be able to translate the findings of the project to the needs of Higher Education Institutions, National Agencies, companies, and student service organisations/departments.
Training 2: eSignatures and CEF Building Blocks in the Erasmus+ context
Start: 13:30, Duration: 3 hours
Expected learning outcomes: Participants will gain a better understanding of the proof of concept of eSignatures presented by the project and will be able to consider the application of CEF building blocks to the internal systems and the possibilities of working with them through e.g. the Online Learning Agreement portal and Erasmus Dashboard.
Training 3: The EU student eCard platform
Start: 09:00, Duration: 3 hours
Expected learning outcomes: Participants will gain a better understanding on how to use the EU student eCard platform at their organisation or institution, and how to make their internal systems compatible with other EU student eCard systems.
Day 2 – Conference
10:10 The evolution of the European Digital Student Service Infrastructure
11:40 Light Coffee break
12:00 CEF building blocks and the EU digital identity wallet
13:30 Sandwich Lunch
14:30 Business providers working with eCard systems in the EHEA context
15:30 Closing panel
16:00 End of Conference
The EDSSI L2 EU Student eCard Conference & Training will be held in two different venues.
The training sessions will take place in
The conference will take place in
Spandauer Straße 1,